- Barcelona on a Budget - How to Save €110 on Top Barcelona Attractions
- Barcelona on a Budget - How to Save €200 on Top Museums in Barcelona
- Barcelona on a Budget - How to Save €160 on Tours in Barcelona
HOW TO SAVE €160 ON 1, 2 AND 3-DAY TOURS IN BARCELONA AND GET FREE TRANSPORT
In this eBook we reveal all the Secrets and Tips about How to Get Free Transportation in Barcelona while you Save More Than €160 on our guided tours in Barcelona!
After you read the information in this book, you will know how to minimize your spending and also how to optimize your time with our suggested tours for 1, 2 or 3 days. In short, how to visit important attractions in Barcelona without having to break the bank.
We will let you know about some alternatives that allow you to make the most out of your visit, while keeping your spending to a minimum.
Here are some valuable points that you will find in this eBook
- How you can get free transport and deals at the same time
- How you can tour Barcelona in 1, 2 or 3 days in a smart way
- Guided tours with clear turn-by-turn instructions to get to the attractions (*)
- How you can tour to see the most by spending the less
- How to get the best deals for all the attractions you are going to visit
- Best alternatives to visit the attractions
- How you can visit some attractions for free
- All the discount options available for every attraction
- What attractions fit better with your budget
- Detailed information about the attractions that will help you decide if you want to plan a visit
- Detailed schedule for the visit
- Best transportation options to get to the attractions
- Who is entitled for special prices
- Special entry fees for students
- Where children have free entry and in what ages
- Deals for children
- Deals for seniors and retired people
- High-resolution off-line Map with pan-zoom capabilities (*)
- Quick-zoom and easy find any attractions’ location (*)
- No internet connection needed to use the guide, no roaming costs (**)
Our eBook works on virtually any device
We deliver the file in ePub3 format, which provides a rich user experience. Our eBooks are enhanced with illustrations, maps with a certain degree of interactivity and eventually with videos. Any device with an ePub3 reader can open the file.
No matter if it is a smartphone, tablet, MAC or PC. There are several free stand-alone programs for almost every operating system, and even add-ons for web browsers, from which you can get the best experience (1).